Friday 7 October 2016

Reconnecting with Nature

In reference to a specific paragraph of my first post, you will find underneath 2 links you could go to, they can help you to understand why connecting or re-connecting to Nature is the way to re-connect to yourself.
Once the reconnection is effective the pleasure we take in immersing ourselves in Nature will increase, so we will be out there more often, walking, biking, running...!!! Making the most of the moment, the most of the peace it brings us, while increasing our physical activity and in consequence our fitness level  as well :)

Extract of my first post related to this: "After moving to NZ I realised how the nature and the environment around us have a strong impact onto our lives, but not only, on our moods and level of energy as well. Being out there became a need to resource myself and to re-connect to essential and very primary or elementary sensations. I realised that while exercising I could feel my body becoming one with the environment around me, in this moment I feel joy and receive an amazing amount of energy and love from it, I'm aware of the ground under my feet, aware of the smells, aware of the noises and silences in between, aware of the colours, the gravels, the grass, flowers, sea, trees, sheep and cows, rocks and birds, the sky, the sun, the clouds, aware of my heart beating, of my breathing, of the flow of my blood, aware that I'm in that moment only, in that Now, and that nothing else but that exists in that very moment..."

"Eckhart Tolle, one of the world’s leading and most beloved spiritual teachers and the best-selling author of The Power of Now and A New Earth, brings his teachings to The Huffington Post in the first-ever Eckhart Tolle GPS Guide below.
Eckhart Tolle’s profound, yet simple teachings reveal a path to inner peace and true happiness. This guide was inspired by the video filmed for Eckhart Tolle TV, A Walk In Nature with Eckhart Tolle, in which Eckhart guides viewers on a walk through the majestic California redwood trees, for an unprecedented journey of stillness and contemplation." extrait from the first link underneath.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/06/eckhart-tolle-gps-guide_n_6367934.html
https://www.eckharttolle.com/special/nature/https://www.eckharttolle.com/special/nature/

Best wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment